Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Faster Response for New Tampa
There is never a convenient time for water emergencies and flooding. SERVPRO of New Tampa will take your call and respond quickly providing restoration services 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Our SERVPRO of New Tampa technicians respond fast and will provide professional expertise to mitigating your home or business. We are locally owned and operated and ready to respond. Don't wait for water damage to get worse and cause additional damage. Call the team that will answer and respond to your emergency in New Tampa. SERVPRO of New Tampa (813) 547-3000.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (813) 547-3000
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of New Tampa arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.